Born in Ferrara in 1959
Graduated in Electrical Engineering, Bologna 1985
Qualified technician and fire prevention expert, Ferrara 1996
Technical promotion manager at Nuova Magrini Galileo spa, electromechanical equipment production company (Bergamo), from 1987 to 1991.
Designer and operational director of electrical and special systems in the civil, industrial and hospital sector at the Bortolazzi Engineering Firm (Ferrara), from 1991 to 1994.
Member of DBA Engineering srl (Ferrara) since 1994
Director of the Technological Systems Sector at STS spa, an engineering and architecture company, from 2006 to 2013.
Among his projects and operating directions for the most significant technological plants are:
– new headquarters of CRIF spa (Bologna) and Novacoop (Vercelli);
– temporary school buildings in Soliera and Mirandola;
– university campuses and student residences in Milan, Trento, Bologna, Pavia and Naples;
– new Cona Hospital (Ferrara) and expansions of Bologna and Florence hospitals
– “People Mover” fast connection system from the Railway Station to Bologna G. Marconi Airport.