Born in Rimini in 1962
Graduated in Civil Engineering, Bologna 1989
Structural and geotechnical designer and works manager for the construction of new works and for the recovery of existing works in the civil, industrial and infrastructural sector.
Expert in major infrastructure works, bridges and viaducts. Designer and works manager at the SGAI srl studio (Morciano di Romagna) from 1989 to 1993. Owner of the ASP (Rimini) studio since 1993.
Consultant at STS spa, engineering and architecture company from 2007 to 2015
His most significant structural projects and works supervision include:
– redevelopment of the Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana EUR (Rome);
– Russian Pavillon, EXPO2015 (Milan);
– Acqua Arena swimming facility (Rimini);
– new hotels and redevelopment of accommodation and commercial complexes (Rimini, Riccione);
– viaducts, single-span bridges and cycle / pedestrian overpasses (Turin, Rimini).