Born in Bologna in 1958
Graduated in Architecture, Florence 1983
PhD in Architecture Technology, Rome 1988
Associate Professor, “Sapienza” University of Rome since 1998
Founds the ApiuA arbizzani associated, in 2016
Technical Director and later President of STS spa, an engineering and architecture company from 1991 to 2016
Among his most significant projects are:
- the Third Tower, headquarters of the Emilia Romagna Region and management complexes in Bologna;
- the new hospitals in Olbia, Ferrara, Ragusa and the Middle Tiber Valley;
- buildings for services and residences for the universities of Trento, Bologna and Naples.
- residences for the elderly in Piedmont, Lombardy, Emilia Romagna and Lazio;
- the new CRIF spa headquarters (Bologna);
- the study for the redevelopment and restoration of the Arena del Sole – Bologna Theater
He deals with research and development in issues related to integrated design and project management services, aimed at the realization of complex building organizations.